Lifestyle Portrait Session - $300
Lifestyle Portrait sessions take place in natural and relaxed settings. I can photograph you in the beautiful outdoors or in the comfort of your home. The session last about an hour to an hour and a half.
Capturing natural expressions, real connections, and your family’s authentic story is my direct goal during each session. These images should be a reflection of your family and the magical moments you share.
- Your session time (1 - 1.5 hours)
- 30 lightly enhanced, high resolution digital images of your choice.
- Images delivered via an online gallery.
- Print permission release (unlimited printing of your images, posting on social media sites to enjoy with friends and family, holiday card printing, the digitals files are yours to keep and use forever).
A $50.00 retainer fee (non-refundable) is required to book a Family Session and is payable via online or check through the mail. Once the retainer fee is received, the session is considered booked and your spot is secured on my calendar. The remaining balance is due the day of the session.
The deposit and session fees are non-refundable. They can be transferable to another date in the event of illness or inclement weather. Clients are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to location venues e.g., admission fees and or parking fees.
Light Digital Enhancement: Images color correcting, converting images into black and white from color or small blemishes, and distracting objects in the background (extensive retouching of your images can be added at an additional cost).
Contact me for more detailed pricing on: Engagement Sessions, Newborn Sessions, Corporate Events, Parties, Professional Headshots, and Large Family Sessions.
- a $30 fee is applied to re-instate expired private websites.
- More family members are always welcome!!! - a $10 fee is applied to any family members who are not apart of the immediate family (this can include, Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, etc. Limit of 2 per shoot - after that the LARGE FAMILY SESSION FEE APPLIES).
- Once a photography session has been booked, your session fee is non-refundable.
Kmulhern Photography reserves the right to reschedule any session due to photographer illness, personal emergency, or inclement weather. Your session will then be rescheduled to the first available date that works for both you and the photographer. Photography sessions will only be rescheduled due to poor weather at the photographer's discretion.
Clients reserve the right to reschedule any portrait session (one time only) with at least one week written notice to the photographer, at no additional fee. Cancelling/Rescheduling less than one week prior to a session date (but prior to 24hrs before) will result in a $50 rescheduling fee. Sessions cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the shoot will owe a $75 rescheduling fee. Any photo shoot where the clients fail to show up to the shoot will result in forfeit of fees and the shoot will NOT be rescheduled unless the session fee is paid in full again (plus travel time, if applicable).
Clients who cancel/reschedule more than once with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit their right to reschedule and session fees will NOT be refunded.
If you prefer to permanently cancel your session, instead of rescheduling, your session fee will not be refunded.